2. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion will run between 8am on Thursday 16.03.2023 and 11:59pm on Sunday 19.03.2023 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is open to all people who live in New Zealand aged 16 years or older as at the date of which the competition is drawn.
5. The competition excludes employees and immediate families of The Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
6. To enter, individuals must purchase a plate from KiwiPlates between 8am on Thursday 16.03.2023 and 11:59pm on Sunday 19.03.2023.
7. Only two (2) entries per person with a valid order ID and email address is permitted. Additional entries will be excluded.
8. There will be 2 winners. The winners will be notified of their prize by email on Wednesday 22.03.2023.
9. The winners will be chosen at random and must have a valid email address and order ID in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the applicant who placed the order with KiwiPlates.
11. If a winner has not contacted The Promoter by Friday 31.03.2023 then he or she will forfeit the prize.
12. Two winners will be drawn and will receive a full refund of their personalised plate purchase up to the value of $1,249.
13. To redeem the prize, the winner must contact The Promoter by Friday 31.03.2023 during normal business hours (8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).