1. The Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ (“The Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion will run between 10:00am on Thursday 18.02.2021 and 11:59pm on Wednesday 31.03.2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is open to all people who live in New Zealand aged 16 years or older as at the date of which the competition is drawn.
5. The competition excludes employees and immediate families of The Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
6. To enter, individuals must complete the online pop up entry form on the KiwiPlates Website during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) entry per person with a valid email address is permitted. Additional entries will be excluded.
8. There will be 1 winner. The winner will be notified of their prize by email on Monday 5.04.2021
9. The winner will be chosen at random, and must have a valid email address in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. account holder of the email address submitted as part of the promotion).
11. If the winner has not contacted The Promoter by Monday 19.04.2021 then he or she will forfeit the prize.
12. There is 1 set of Personalised Plates worth $999. One winner will be drawn and will receive 1 set of Personalised Plates.
13. To redeem the prize, the winner must have placed the order with The Promoter by Friday 30.07.2021. The order for the Personalised Plate is to be placed by contacting The Promoter on 0800 650 111 during normal business hours (8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
14. The prize excludes Government Issue plate upgrades, Personalised Plate Redesigns and Premium Plate formats.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.