1 . The promotion Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ (“The Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion will run between 10:00am on Tuesday 27.04.2021 and 11:59pm on Monday 10.05.2021(“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is open to all people who purchased a plate from KiwiPlates between 1.09.2020 and 20.04.2021 and received an email inviting them to enter into the competition.
5. The competition excludes employees and immediate families of The Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
6. To enter, individuals must complete a Google review of KiwiPlates by using the following link - https://g.page/KiwiPlatesNZ/review?gm
7. Only one (1) entry per person with a valid email address is permitted. Additional entries will be excluded.
8. There will be 1 winner. The winner will be notified of their prize by email on Thursday 13.05.2021.
9. The winner will be chosen at random, and must have a valid email address in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. account holder of the email address submitted as part of the promotion).
11. If the winner has not contacted The Promoter by Monday 21.06.2021 then he or she will forfeit the prize.
12. One winner will be drawn and will receive a full refund of their previous personalised plate purchase up to the value of $1,249 .
13. To redeem the prize, the winner must contact The Promoter by Monday 21.06.2021 To redeem their prize, the winner must contact The Promoter on 0800 650 111 during normal business hours (8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).