Hyper Drive Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, Unit 23, Level 3, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ (“The Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion will run between 10:00am on Monday 03.08.2020 and 11:59pm on Friday 18.09.2020 (“Promotional Period”).
Who can participate in the promotion?
- Entry is open to all people who live in New Zealand.
- The competition excludes employees and immediate families of The Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
How to take part in the promotion
- To enter, individuals must complete the online entry form on the KiwiPlates landing Page (kiwiplates.nz/competition/hyperdrive) or KiwiPlates Facebook/Instagram accounts during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry per person with a valid email address and or Facebook or Instagram account is permitted. Additional entries will be excluded.
Determination and notification of winners
- There will be 1 winner. The winner will be notified of their prize by email on Friday 25.09.20.
- The winner will be chosen at random, and must have a valid email address and Facebook or Instagram account in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. account holder of the email address submitted as part of the promotion).
- If the winner has not contacted The Promoter by Friday 23.10.20 then he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
Prize on Offer
- 1 x $1000 Hyper Drive Gift Voucher
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter and will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. By entering The Promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter.