Redesign your existing personalised plate or upgrade your government issue number plate before 30th September 2023, and go in to the draw for 1 of 10 chances to win your money back
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is MULTI MARKET SERVICES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED trading as KiwiPlates, 125 The Strand, Parnell, Auckland 1010 NZ (“The Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and the draw for prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Redesign Money Back Competition will run between 12pm on Monday 25.09.2023 and 11:59pm on Saturday 30.09.2023 (promotional period).
4.. The promotion will apply to personalised plate redesigns and government issue upgrades purchased during the promotional period. The promotion excludes new personalised plate purchases.
5. On the 6th October, 10 customers with plate purchases successfully placed and approved within the promotional period will be randomly drawn to win their money back.
6. Individuals must purchase a personalised plate redesign or government issue upgrade from KiwiPlates between 12pm on Monday 25.09.2023 and 11:59pm on Saturday 30.09.2023 (promotional period). To qualify for the prize draw, the purchase must have been paid by the end of the promotional period and the order successfully approved by KiwiPlates within 3 working days of payment being received.
7. After the 10x winners have been drawn and notified, refunds will be processed by KiwiPlates within 14 days back to the winning customers via the payment method used during purchase.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time upon reasonable notice. Any amendment will be posted on the KiwiPlates website at www.kiwiplates.nz